Supervised Ph.D. theses
- Tommy Jensen , Structure of Critical Graphs,
1996 (shared with
Bjarne Toft who was the main supervisor of Tommy
Anders Yeo, Semicomplete
multipartite digraphs, 1998
Morten Hegner Nielsen, Path-cycle sub(di)graphs in
well-structured graphs and digraphs, 2006
- Anders Sune Pedersen ,Graph colouring with applications, 2007-2010 (shared with
Bjarne Toft who was the main supervisor)
- Thomas Sejr Jensen , Applications of metaheuristics to real-life scheduling problems, April 2012.
- Rune Larsen , Optimization methods for real-life scheduling problems, June 2012.
- Niels Kjeldsen, Long term planning in the energy sector, September 2012 (shared with
Marco Chiarandini who was the technical supervisor)
Ph.D. students under supervision
- Sven Simonsen, Connectivity properties of
(orientations of) (di)graphs 2010-2013.
- Alessandro Maddaloni Algorithmic properties of (structured) digraphs with special emphasis on connectivity, paths and cycles 2010-2013.
Ph.D. students who stopped without a defense
Steffen Elberg Godskesen,
Solution of vehicle routing problems with complex side constraints and special focus on applications within resource optimization in the home care sector,