> Alessandro Maddaloni
- maddaloni at imada.sdu.dk
- Dept. of Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark
- +45 6550 2347
Over the last couple of years I have been a teaching assistant in the following
Quasi-hamiltonian paths in semicomplete multipartite digraphs, with J. Bang-Jensen, and S. Simonsen. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 161(7-8):888--898, 2013.
Vertex-disjoint directed and undirected cycles in general digraphs, with J. Bang-Jensen, M. Kriesell, and S. Simonsen. Submitted (2011)
Arc-disjoint paths in decomposable digraphs , with J. Bang-Jensen. Submitted (2012)
Sufficient conditions for a digraph to be supereulerian, with J. Bang-Jensen. Submitted (2013)
- Vertex-disjoint paths in generalizations of tournaments. In preparation
- Algorithms and kernels for feedback set problems in generalization of tournaments, with J. Bang-Jensen, and S. Saurabh. In preparation
- On a graph-theoretical cut locus, and the farthest point mapping, with C.T. Zamfirescu. In preparation.
- Arc-disjoint directed and undirected cycles in general digraphs, with J. Bang-Jensen, M. Kriesell, and S. Simonsen. In preparation